2.20.2008

Hey!

hi, my name is Sara Sisco and i am a freshman at Ripon College. what will surprise you is that i have moved to Ripon Wisconsin from Encinitas California, a suburb of San Diego. YES!!! i know its a huge move but thats ok because, well simply put Ripon is an amazing place! my roommates are awesome people (all from wisconsin, so they love to laugh at me when im cold) and my classes are even better than i thought that they would be. i havent mentioned my major, but its politics and government! so you want to debate the issues, i would love to. i love anything to do with politics and the world as a whole. i am on the speech team which is a bunch of fun and i will update about that a bunch. i work in the admissions office as a tour guide and a visit coordinator and then in the alumni office calling alumni about donating money to our awesome college. ok probably one of the biggest adjustments was the weather, and let me tell you its cold, so if you love wearing your flip-flop about 360 days a year you will hate the weather but if you want change then come to ripon. though it isnt snowing right now there is probably almost 2 feet on the ground and its bitter cold but you get used to it. ok well i probably should go be a stellar student and do my homework!
sara

No comments: