9.15.2008

Back in town

i am back in ripon! well i have been here for 3 1/2 weeks, and its great. i still live with my same roommate from last year, and we always have a good time. its amazing how fast summer turned into fall this year, i am hoping that soon we will have a few more warm days! i love all my new classes. especially fencing which my roommate and i are taking together. she likes to dance while we fence. i am working away at the first admissions event for the year, the first open house. i have to miss the actual event because i am going to Iowa for the first forensics tournament of the year! i cant wait for that, actually i can because there is so much work to be done! more later!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I was trying to see if there was fencing or curling or something like that in the area.

And that answers my question.

Thanks for the insight into Ripon. With every blog I read, I'm considering attending the school more and more.