2.09.2009

a warm wonderful weekend

i cant believe im saying this, it felt like spring this weekend! all you needed to go outside was a sweatshirt.
i had a great weeeknd. i got on top of all my reading for my politics classes, wrote a paper, made a costume for lovefest and just had fun. sometimes i forget what it is like to have weeeknds all to myself. when im at home im an only child and i get lots of quiet time... its college now and its loud!!! but i love it.
i have decided to apply to be an RA in the fall. i think it would be a fun experience! plus its extra money to save for my trip to Russia next spring.
i think this week im going to get a jump start on my papers so i dont have to do them at the last mintue when im getting ready for a big tournament.
looking forward to a warm week!

No comments: